Saturday, June 13, 2009

Rainy Days & Mondays

I'm so tired of the rain. It has rained every day this week. It's so bad that I have mushroom growing in my grass. The grass is so long I'm afraid the city is going to give me a warning. Oh well what can a person do when the sun doesn't shine long enough to dry the grass, so it can be mowed. On the 10th & 11th I went to Sandy UT, for our state convention. Then on the 28th I leave for Las Vegas for our national convention. This is all job related, of course you all know what I do for a living. Only 5 more years and I can retire, then I hope to do a lot of traveling. In August my girlfriend Margie and I are headed for Wisconsin. We will be spending 2 weeks there, and going to family reunions. In the 32 years I was married to Herbert, we never made it to any of his family reunions. So I'm quite excited about going, and getting to know his relatives. While I'm there in WI I hope to be able to visit with my girlfriend Debby Hack. We meet her and her husband Rick when he was stationed at Hill AFB. We've been friends since before Kimberly was born, and she'll be 33 this September. ( sorry Kimberly) There is a new someone in my life. I will put a picture of him. Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment